Bit of a sad note tonight. As you may know it has been quite warm the past couple days and the next 3 look very warm as well with rain coming Saturday. As I type this it is still in the 40’s which is far to warm to groom. The sad news is that we have had to make the call to suspend grooming until we can reevaluate conditions Sunday. Last night grooming we were surprised to see as many bare spots as there was as well as wet slushy spots. It does look like it temperatures may be cold enough next week but as mentioned we will have to evaluate to see what the warmth and rain had done to the trails. We will keep you posted but if we all do some snow dances maybe we get some more snow in our forecast.